Young People’s Concerts

Symphony Nova Scotia’s full-orchestra Young People’s Concert program is designed to give students an opportunity to experience the full symphony orchestra in a fun and engaging concert at the Rebecca Cohn Auditorium. Please see contact information below if you are interested in bringing your students to hear the Symphony live in concert!

“I just have to say that you guys rock and that I would do anything to see you again. The way your music makes me smile, it warms me inside and out. I never want to stop listening to that beautiful sound I hear when Symphony Nova Scotia plays… It makes me smile and laugh with happiness.”

-Justice, age 10

This program is generously supported by Jason Roth and Cheryl Steadman-Roth through the Education and Diversity Outreach Fund.

Thank you to Doctor Piano for sponsoring this performance.

2023/24 Young People’s Concerts

Our Young People’s Concerts have concluded for the 2023/24 season. We encourage you to consider booking for one of our other programs, including our Open Rehearsals or Family Series.

Talk to us!

Do you have questions or comments about our education programs? We’d love to hear from you.

Please contact: D’Arcy Gray
Community Engagement Manager, Symphony Nova Scotia
[email protected]