Nyckelharpa Duo: Kirsty Money and Binnie Brennan, nyckelharpa
Following on last week’s increased COVID-19 restrictions in our province, Symphony Nova Scotia has cancelled or postponed all in-person public events through to March 27, 2021. Read our full statement here.
Sit back and enjoy a delicious and delightful Saturday brunch at The Carleton with musicians from Symphony Nova Scotia! You’ll hear a variety of bright, elegant music to celebrate your weekend in style, including classical highlights and a salute to the nyckelharpa, a traditional Swedish string instrument. Together with The Carleton’s delectable brunch menu, it’s sure to be a rich, resplendent feast for your ears AND your tastebuds!
For your information and safety:
- Tickets are available online now, and will also be available at the door of The Carleton (space permitting) starting at 1:30 pm.
- Tickets are $10 each, HST included (brunch sold separately).
- Doors open at 1:30 pm.
- Per provincial health regulations, all attendees must wear masks (except while you’re eating or drinking). Tables have been spread out to allow for proper social distancing.
- This brunch will feature two musical sets, with a 30-minute break between.
- ***If you want to sit with others who have purchased their tickets separately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names***