Ken Nogami, violin
Christine Feierabend, flute
Christopher Palmer, bassoon
Jennifer Jones, violin
Anne Simons, violin
Yvonne DeRoller, viola
Hilary Brown, cello
Sit back and enjoy a delicious and delightful Saturday brunch at The Carleton with musicians from Symphony Nova Scotia! You’ll hear a variety of bright, elegant music to start your weekend in style. Together with The Carleton’s delectable brunch menu, it’s sure to be a rich, resplendent feast for your ears AND your tastebuds!
For your information and safety:
- Tickets are available online now, and will also be available at the door of The Carleton (space permitting) starting at 1:00 pm.
- Tickets are $10 each, HST included (brunch sold separately).
- Doors open for brunch and beverages at 1:00 pm.
- Please bring your Proof of Vaccination and ID with you to all Symphony events. They are required for entry.
- Please wear your mask. For the safety of restaurant staff, please ensure your mask is on before you get up from your table.
- This brunch will feature two musical sets, with a 45-minute break between.
- ***If you want to sit with others who have purchased their tickets separately, please email [email protected] with the names***