Sun. November 20, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Jon-Paul Décosse, baritone
Symphony Nova Scotia
Back by popular demand! For over 100 years, London’s annual summer Proms festival has been a British national triumph – and biggest of all is the boisterous final hurrah, the Last Night of the Proms. Now, Symphony Nova Scotia once again presents our own tongue-in-cheek Proms concert, right here in Halifax! Hear all the traditional Proms staples, like Pomp and Circumstance, Fantasia on British Sea Songs, highlights from Gilbert & Sullivan, and, of course, a rousing, sing-along rendition of Jerusalem – plus beloved symphonic classics like Sibelius’ Finlandia and the delightful Dam Busters March. Unfurl your flags, button your braces, and bring your best singing voice to this grand musical celebration!
Single tickets are on sale now! You can also save up to 30%, reserve the best seats in the house, and enjoy a great set of benefits with a ticket package. Click here to learn more about ticket packages or call the Dalhousie Arts Centre Box Office at 902.494.3820 to book your tickets today.
Here are a couple handy tips when booking tickets on the Dalhousie Box Office website:
- You’ll be asked to log in to book your tickets. If you’re not sure you have an account, click “Forgot your password?”
- You’ll need to agree to the Terms and Conditions, including Dalhousie Arts Centre COVID-19 policies, before checking out.
- You’ll need to choose a Delivery Method:
- If you choose “Hold at Box Office”, you’ll need to pick up your tickets when you arrive, up to 1 hour before the concert. We recommend this for easy exchanges throughout the season!
- If you choose “Mail”, your tickets will mailed to you
- If you choose “Print at Home”, your tickets will be included with your confirmation email as a PDF attachment.
- You will receive an email confirmation from [email protected]
If you have questions about your account or about ordering tickets online, please contact the Dalhousie Arts Centre Box Office in person or by phone at 902.494.3820, or by email at [email protected], Wednesday-Saturday, 12:00 pm-6:00 pm.