Sat. April 15, 2023 at 7:30 pm
Sun. April 16, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Jim Witter, piano/vocals
Symphony Nova Scotia
Candle in the Wind
Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me
Relive the best of the ‘70s with the legendary music of Billy Joel and Elton John! Symphony Nova Scotia welcomes back award-winning singer/pianist Jim Witter and his four-piece band for an exhilarating multimedia return to the music that defined a decade. Hear hits like Piano Man, Your Song, Candle in the Wind, Rocket Man, Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me, and so much more in this symphonic celebration of epic proportions!
"What a wonderfully fanciful flight back in time. Couple this with his marvellous voice and evocative piano technique, it’s little wonder this totally sold-out performance last week was a symbiotic love-in."–Ontario Arts Review
Single tickets are on sale now! You can also save up to 30%, reserve the best seats in the house, and enjoy a great set of benefits with a ticket package. Click here to learn more about ticket packages or call the Dalhousie Arts Centre Box Office at 902.494.3820 to book your tickets today.
Here are a couple handy tips when booking tickets on the Dalhousie Box Office website:
- You’ll be asked to log in to book your tickets. If you’re not sure you have an account, click “Forgot your password?”
- You’ll need to agree to the Terms and Conditions, including Dalhousie Arts Centre COVID-19 policies, before checking out.
- You’ll need to choose a Delivery Method:
- If you choose “Hold at Box Office”, you’ll need to pick up your tickets when you arrive, up to 1 hour before the concert. We recommend this for easy exchanges throughout the season!
- If you choose “Mail”, your tickets will mailed to you
- If you choose “Print at Home”, your tickets will be included with your confirmation email as a PDF attachment.
- You will receive an email confirmation from [email protected]
If you have questions about your account or about ordering tickets online, please contact the Dalhousie Arts Centre Box Office in person or by phone at 902.494.3820, or by email at [email protected], Wednesday-Saturday, 12:00 pm-6:00 pm.