Thank you for purchasing tickets for A Baroque Christmas this weekend (Dec. 18 and 19). However, after Monday’s update from Nova Scotia’s public health authorities, we have some important news to share with you:
- As we’ve returned to live concerts, we’ve continued to reduce capacities for your comfort. Unfortunately, the latest restrictions require us to reduce our planned audience capacity for A Baroque Christmas even further – by an additional 65%.
- To adhere to the Provincial order and still provide some Christmas cheer, we are asking for your help as we try to reduce our capacity:
- Request a refund. If you would now prefer not to attend, or would like to free up a seat as we reduce capacity, please call the Dalhousie Arts Centre Box Office at 902.494.3820 (Wed.-Fri., 12-6 pm). Outside of Box Office hours, you can leave a voicemail message at 902.494.6406. Due to a high volume, refund requests may take time to process, but you can expect to hear from the Box Office by later next week. Please note that the Box Office is closed from Dec. 24-Jan. 3, inclusive.
- Switch to a new date! We have added a third performance time on Friday, December 17 at 2:00 pm, exclusive to current ticket holders. To arrange your switch, please email us ASAP at [email protected] with your name and ticket details.
- If these measures have not sufficiently reduced our capacity per Provincial guidelines by Thursday, December 16 at 6:00 pm, we will begin reducing our attendee list, until the restricted capacity is reached. The earlier you purchased, the more likely you will be to retain your seats. If we are required to remove you from the list, we will contact you by email with further details.
We’re deeply disappointed that we won’t all be able to celebrate together as planned, but we remain committed to sharing some holiday joy with these performances. We also remain committed to your safety – to learn more about our protocols for these performances, please click here.
Your support is so crucial to us here at Symphony Nova Scotia, and we truly appreciate your understanding and flexibility. We wish you a safe and healthy holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again in the new year!
Your friends at Symphony Nova Scotia
The added performance on Friday, December 17 at 2:00 pm is full! Thank you to everyone who changed their tickets. Your quick action has helped us reduce our capacities and bring A Baroque Christmas to as many people as possible! We truly appreciate your understanding and flexibility, and are so grateful to share this wonderful music with you in person!