We want your concert experience to be as enjoyable and easy as possible! Read on for pointers on how to plan your visit, as well as answers to the most common questions we hear.
Click the links to learn more about our pre-concert chats.
If you have a question that’s not answered here, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at 902.421.1300.
- Where is the wheelchair seating located?
- What do I do when the concert is at St. Andrew’s United Church?
- Can I bring my cell phone?
- Can I take photos?
- When do I clap?
- Can I bring my kids?
- Are there any services for people with disabilities?
- What about perfume and cologne?
- What should I wear?
- How long is a typical performance?
- What if I lose my tickets?
- What if I can’t make it?
- What if I’m late?
- When should I get to the concert?
- Where can I stay overnight?
- Are food and drinks available at concerts?
- Where can I park?
- Where are your concerts located?
- How can I get tickets?
- What discounts do you offer?